- Olga Bogdashina MA Education (Autism), PhD (Linguistics) has worked extensively in the field of autism as teacher, lecturer and researcher with a particular interest in sensory-perceptual and communication problems in autism. Olga teaches and lectures around the world. She is currently a Visiting Lecturer at Birmingham University and Consultant Psychologist for Services for Adults with Autism in Doncaster. She has a teenage autistic son.
- Melissa McAuliffe - Asperger's Specialist for East London NHS Foundation Trust
- Dinah Murray PhD - person-centred planning consultant, specialising in the use of IT for people with Autism Spectrum Differences and other learning disabilities
- Luciana Berger - Labour/Co-operative MP Liverpool Wavertree
- Alex Cunningham - Labour MP Stockton North
- Andrew Gwynne - Labour MP Denton and Reddish
- Victoria MacDonald - Labour/Co-op Councillor for Lakenham, Vice-President Norwich Labour http://victoriamacdonald.wordpress.com/